takingsomemetime

Hello! Its been a lil while!
Once again, I have been absent from streams, the blog... and in general. As you guys know, I lost both my grandparents in the space of a few months of each this year. 2016.. you are being very cruel to myself and my family. Sadly the deaths has taken a toll on me. I tried to put a smile on and be strong, but that doesn't work for me. It's like a bottle of fizzy pop. Sooner or later it will explode from the shaking. And little by little that is basically what has happened, and what still is. So I decided to take some time away from Twitch, and from big crowds. Kinda hermit in a way.
I have spent a lot more time on art work and also on my Animal Crossing New Leaf! I have seen so many tumblr's showing off their towns, with pretty pathways and well laid out nooks. So I thought I would try it out! It's very much a work in progress! I also created my own Animal Crossing Tumblr!
Here I post QR codes that I use, my town, my HHD homes, and reblog others towns! Like on here, all my uploads can be found under "Roselia" on there! :D

Everything will start getting back to normal soon! I promise!
Photos taken on my phone. DS photo taken with the DS camera and then edited on Waifu2x.

No comments:

Post a Comment