losingfamilybychoice

Out of all the people in the world.. you don't expect your family members, of all the people in the world, to hurt you considerably.
Such a thing has happened to not only me, but my Mom as well. I am honestly shocked, disgusted and heart broken by what was said, and by the actions taken. For us to be left with no sentimental pieces of my Grandparents, hurts. Although there is the argument of "at the end of the day, it is only things. Things cannot take away the memories" is true. But when you are so close to a piece which was the world to my Nan, having it taken away in such a disgusting and disrespectful way is crushing. I have never thought I would hate a family member so much as I do now. Nore did I ever think it possible to not want to see, or talk to them ever again. But I am at that point!
Whilst at the Church yard I took a couple of photos.
Sorry to vent yet again... but didn't know what else / where else to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment